Re: HELP~~~~

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from mahoujin@rocketmail.com
subject Re: HELP~~~~
date Thu, 4 Dec 1997 01:37:09 -0800 (PST)
---Christopher Jefferson <ALMIGHTY@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

> I can only heartily endorse this posting of Les'. After all, we who love
> the seiyuu singers should be willing to pay them for the pleasure of
> listening to the GFC, rather than do something silly like take up
> valuable harddrive space or, worse yet, pay some pirate to scam the
> seiyuu by buying bogus discs.
>
> Which is what you're doing when you buy bogus discs-you're scamming the
> girls.
>
> Be Seeing You,
>
> Chris
>
> A friend of Belldandy

Just a thought : this is also why companies like DH dislike fan
translations... they are eating their money. And in case anyone hasn't
corrected it yet, the real AMG translating is done at Studio Proteus, not DH.
SP is purely a tranlation company, that's why the translations are of such a
hight quality.

BTW : What the japanese artists think of their stuff being translated ny fans
without their permission. I think they aren't very happy... I suspect that
this issue divides the fans quite sharply in two.

Mahoujin
More gasoline to the flames...

Search field Search string

archive list