Re: Sugestion About AMG Manga.

to <megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com>
from "Hyun Park" <hpark@access1.net>
subject Re: Sugestion About AMG Manga.
date Wed, 3 Dec 1997 23:11:55 -0800

----------
> From: Edgar Perez <t.rosario@codetel.net.do>
> To: Ah Megami Sama! Mail List <megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com>
> Subject: Sugestion About AMG Manga.
> Date: Wednesday, December 03, 1997 10:45 AM
>
> Hi, friends..
>
> I want to suggest to all in the Mail List that do not have the Original
> Japanese Manga of AMG, that try to get it, because if you do not have it,
> you are lossing the Best of AMG..
>
> I know that may be difficult to get the AMG volumes from some places, but
> think that may be possible. I live in Dominican Republic (a island of the
> Caribbean) I generally buyed the DH volumes of the AMG manga, but I find
in
> US a shop named THE PLACE (may be some of you know about it), and I get a
> big surprises when I see that I can buy the Volumes of the Japanese manga
> by the Half of the price of the US manga (US volume
1-555-goddess=US$12.75,
> Japanese manga=US$6.75 the volumes 1-13, US$7.85 volumes 14-15) and the
> shipping prices was no big deal. And I get another surprise when the
> Japanese Volumes that y buyed taked less time in come to me that the US
> volumes of DH..
>
> I really enjoy all the volumes, and its help me to practice my Japanese
> learning ^_^..

> Edgar O. Perez B..
> A AMG fan from Dominican Republic
> http://www.freeyellow.com/members2/edgarf/index.html
>
> Dear Edgar,

Stick with Japanese version of AMG manga. DH version skips too much
chapters and way too expensive. Japanese version gives original artwork
with high quality
print and excellent fold-out. There is also AMG postcard book.

Hyun Park,
San Diego, California  >

Search field Search string

archive list