Re: (NOISE) R: stats/archives for November 1997

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from mahoujin@rocketmail.com
subject Re: (NOISE) R: stats/archives for November 1997
date Wed, 3 Dec 1997 01:24:51 -0800 (PST)
---Tomi Makitalo <Tomi.Makitalo@sci.fi> wrote:

> Mahou-jin the mage most mighty wrote (or used his magic to make the messa=
> ge
> appear):

BWAHAHA ! It's the newest additions to my spell repertoire : "Read E-mail" and
"Send E-mail" ! Now I have to develope a "Send directly to ML"-spell to speed
things up...

[SNIP]
> >of Senseless, Only Found There" (MiCRoSOFT), or even "Most Excellent Gro=
[SNIP]
> >Mailinglist, Infinitely Supreme and Much Approved" (MEGaMISaMA). But tha=

Do you have somekinda autospeller on ? See the lines above...

> MEGaMISaMA?!?! How long did it take you to conjure THAT ONE up? That is
> magnificent! I wouldn=B4t believe that you do not use english as your nat=
> ive
> language!
>
> Now lemme try..
>
> MErciful Goddesses' ArMy IS About to Make Attack?
> Mail Error: Goddess' ArMy IS A Mistyped Address?!
> MailinglistErs' GAMe Is on:SpAM Attack!

All three very good M.E.G.A.M.I.S.A.M.A:s, but of course not as good as mine !
:)

> >> E-mail to:                   |\|>   |><| Lord Raphael von Matsch
> >> LordRaphael@cdc.it           | |\ ^ |  |   of the Broken Claw
> >
> >Mahoujin
> >E-mailers lament :
> >"I cannot sleep at nights, but that's what the day is for, anyway."
> >(Conspiracy, Kind Diamond)
> And as the clock strikes midnight, I hear THEM dancing at the graves...
> Toi oli coolia, mies!!
>
> Oh, yeah, by the way, if this is NOT crap mail, then what is ;)
>
> - Tomi

Mahoujin
The man from M.E.G.A.M.I.

Search field Search string