Re: (NOISE) R: stats/archives for November 1997

to <megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com>
from "Tomi Makitalo" <Tomi.Makitalo@sci.fi>
subject Re: (NOISE) R: stats/archives for November 1997
date Wed, 3 Dec 1997 10:03:37 +0200
Mahou-jin the mage most mighty wrote (or used his magic to make the messa=
ge
appear):

>---Lord Raphael von Matsch <LordRaphael@pobox.infomark.it> wrote:
>>
>> Since that is a "List Of The Most Hated Persons Here (Except Kenji)" (=
tm)
>> [aka LOTMHPH(EK) (tm)] I'd be very glad to drop to 4th position right
now.
>> If you want to be 3rd, please do!
>
>Oh ! And I thought it was the "Worst Examples of the Internet E-mail
Community
>(Not to be Emulated)" (WEotIEC[NtbE] for short), or "Mailers in Crap,
Readers
>of Senseless, Only Found There" (MiCRoSOFT), or even "Most Excellent Gro=
up
at
>Mailinglist, Infinitely Supreme and Much Approved" (MEGaMISaMA). But tha=
t's
>stretching it...

MEGaMISaMA?!?! How long did it take you to conjure THAT ONE up? That is
magnificent! I wouldn=B4t believe that you do not use english as your nat=
ive
language!

Now lemme try..

MErciful Goddesses' ArMy IS About to Make Attack?
Mail Error: Goddess' ArMy IS A Mistyped Address?!
MailinglistErs' GAMe Is on:SpAM Attack!

>> E-mail to:                   |\|>   |><| Lord Raphael von Matsch
>> LordRaphael@cdc.it           | |\ ^ |  |   of the Broken Claw
>
>Mahoujin
>E-mailers lament :
>"I cannot sleep at nights, but that's what the day is for, anyway."
>(Conspiracy, Kind Diamond)
And as the clock strikes midnight, I hear THEM dancing at the graves...
Toi oli coolia, mies!!

Oh, yeah, by the way, if this is NOT crap mail, then what is ;)

- Tomi

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited