Re: (NOISE) R: stats/archives for November 1997

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from mahoujin@rocketmail.com
subject Re: (NOISE) R: stats/archives for November 1997
date Tue, 2 Dec 1997 23:20:35 -0800 (PST)
---Lord Raphael von Matsch <LordRaphael@pobox.infomark.it> wrote:

> Since that is a "List Of The Most Hated Persons Here (Except Kenji)" (tm)
> [aka LOTMHPH(EK) (tm)] I'd be very glad to drop to 4th position right now.
> If you want to be 3rd, please do!

Oh ! And I thought it was the "Worst Examples of the Internet E-mail Community
(Not to be Emulated)" (WEotIEC[NtbE] for short), or "Mailers in Crap, Readers
of Senseless, Only Found There" (MiCRoSOFT), or even "Most Excellent Group at
Mailinglist, Infinitely Supreme and Much Approved" (MEGaMISaMA). But that's
stretching it...

> E-mail to:                   |\|>   |><| Lord Raphael von Matsch
> LordRaphael@cdc.it           | |\ ^ |  |   of the Broken Claw

Mahoujin
E-mailers lament :
"I cannot sleep at nights, but that's what the day is for, anyway."
(Conspiracy, Kind Diamond)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited