Re: stats/archives for November 1997

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from SHIMIZU KENJI <s991775@yamata.icu.ac.jp>
subject Re: stats/archives for November 1997
date Wed, 3 Dec 1997 00:40:50 +0900 (JST)
On Tue, 2 Dec 1997 mahoujin@rocketmail.com wrote:

> ---Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:
> >
> > total of 550 articles with 66 users
> >     103   sbh24@student.canterbury.ac.nz (Sam)
> >      48   SHIMIZU KENJI <s991775@yamata.icu.ac.jp>
> >      44   mahoujin@rocketmail.com
> >      44   "Lord Raphael von Matsch" <LordRaphael@pobox.infomark.it>
> >
> > --
> > Hitoshi Doi                                               Toshi Nibunnoichi
> > half a UFO catcher doll, half a cel          801 tactical training squadron
> > http://www.win.or.jp/~doi/                                    doi@win.or.jp
>
> OH MY GODDESS !!! My first full month on the list, and I am ALREADY on the
> 'most wanted' list of blabbermouths... :)
> What can I say... but I will leave my eventual judgement for the Ladies.
> Perhaps they can forgive me...

 hehehe. I managed to stay off the black list's most wanted ^_^
 (but as long as your posts are very usefull to everyone, I don't think
that many people cares if it's excessive posts... if it's worth reading...)

> BTW : Hey Lord Matsch ! We share the third place ! I have an additional
> suggestion to our little duel : the winner shall claim the third position, the
> loser drops as fourth. How about that ?

 ...if I'm not wrong... I think Lord Matsch has been around this ML lot
longer... (but with a different mail address before... at least, his
pen-name is the same as before...) well, I guess he might (I don't know...)
match the seniroity groups (scary people list, who's been here forever
now,... ^_^;) such as CuSo4 (who knows the manga almost inside out...
since when has he been here anyway? I think at least 2 years?... and
Hitoshi...(he's quiet here, though ^_^;), lets see... I can't remeber
who used to be on this ML 5 years ago when I joined, and is still
around... I wish I was able to keep my old address...
kshimizu@irisasij.ac.jp (Iris... well, maybe something like Sakura or
Belldandy might have been nicer, if it was my server domain's name ^_^;)

					Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited