Re: stats/archives for November 1997

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from mahoujin@rocketmail.com
subject Re: stats/archives for November 1997
date Tue, 2 Dec 1997 00:24:51 -0800 (PST)
---Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:

> total of 550 articles with 66 users
>     103   sbh24@student.canterbury.ac.nz (Sam)
>      48   SHIMIZU KENJI <s991775@yamata.icu.ac.jp>
>      44   mahoujin@rocketmail.com
>      44   "Lord Raphael von Matsch" <LordRaphael@pobox.infomark.it>
>
> --
> Hitoshi Doi                                               Toshi Nibunnoichi
> half a UFO catcher doll, half a cel          801 tactical training squadron
> http://www.win.or.jp/~doi/                                    doi@win.or.jp

OH MY GODDESS !!! My first full month on the list, and I am ALREADY on the
'most wanted' list of blabbermouths... :)
What can I say... but I will leave my eventual judgement for the Ladies.
Perhaps they can forgive me...

BTW : Hey Lord Matsch ! We share the third place ! I have an additional
suggestion to our little duel : the winner shall claim the third position, the
loser drops as fourth. How about that ?

Mahoujin
I will keep more quiet ! I promise ! =:O

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs