Re: R: R: The Family Tree (Was:Re: Bell's mom)

to <megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com>
from Travis Butler <tbutler@tfs.net>
subject Re: R: R: The Family Tree (Was:Re: Bell's mom)
date Mon, 1 Dec 97 17:11:06 -0600
On 12/1/97 6:03 AM, mahoujin@rocketmail.com at mahoujin@rocketmail.com
wrote:

>---Travis Butler <tbutler@tfs.net> wrote:
>>
>> From the Dark Horse translation, Series 1, Part 6 of 6, last page:
>>
>> Urd: Mara's Fiancee?! Did Mara tell you that?! Bwa-ha-ha!
>>
>> Keiichi: What's so funny?
>>
>> Belldandy: I'm afraid that's not very likely... you see, Mara's a woman!!"
>
>A-HA ! That explains it... I shouldn't be flapping my mouth when I even don't
>own alll the DH tranlations... I don't have any of those older translations
>except what was collected in those two recently published... er... 'collected
>editions' !

My guess is that it'll be printed at the beginning of the next
collection; it comes at the end of the Mara arc that they printed at the
end of the second collection. (In fact, I'm surprised they didn't put it
at the end of the Mara arc in the second collection; it's the one where
Mara uses magic to try and influence Keiichi towards Sayoko, instead of
Belldandy.)

Travis Butler
(The Professor, formerly of Myth and Magick!, Lawrence, KS;
 tbutler@tfs.net, now from the Wandering Powerbook;
 <http://www.tfs.net/personal/tbutler/>;
 Mac page <http://www.tfs.net/business/tbutler/>)

...Hello. I'm afraid I'm not sapient right now, but if you'll leave a
message I'll get back to you when I reach a higher evolutionary plane.
Thank you.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited