Re: Dark Horse

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from mahoujin@rocketmail.com
subject Re: Dark Horse
date Mon, 1 Dec 1997 03:42:46 -0800 (PST)
---Sam <sbh24@student.canterbury.ac.nz> wrote:

> And the Dark Horse reprints have just started at the beginning of volume 8,
> and are missing 14 chapters.
>
> >This is catch with Chinese versions. The print quality is sometimes
terrible, I
> >don't know about DH's but have a feeling it would be better.
>
> Yeah, I've seen the Chinese volumes at a friend's house, and they're not
> exactly great, but they're no worse than the Dark Horse ones. The DH
> version suffers from being printed far too large. Next to the much smaller
> (and better) Japanese volumes, there's just no contest.
>
> Sam

You mean the A4 print is not the original size ? What about those DH collected
editions (I think there are two of those) ? BTW : What kind of crap paper the
DH uses ? My older AMGs are beginning to turn slightly yellow !

Mahoujin

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited