Re: Quality of life

from "Suverkropp B.P." <basjanni@worldonline.nl>
subject Re: Quality of life
date Sun, 2 Nov 1997 21:32:25 +0100
>Sean Gaffney wrote:

>Here's an interesting question...

>Belldandy has had an interesting effect on Keiichi's life, and
>it's fairly obvious that they love each other.  (Down, Henry!)

I think that Keiichi's inferiority complex was swept away by Belldandy's
coming. Many people get more self-confidence if they find a nice partner,
so imagine what getting a Goddess as a girlfriend will do.

>But was it a good effect?  We see a *lot* of other women interested
>in K1, and not all of them are because of jealousy for Belldandy.
>I think, after a bit more maturing, Keiichi could easily have found
>a nice girl, settled down, and led a full, rich life.

Well, yes, but I think the life he is leading now is both full (of many
things, actually, he has hardly time to study) and rich.

>Did Bell's arrival take all this away?  After all, his life with
>the goddesses is fairly stressful...the most he'd have to deal with
>without them would be Ootaki and Tamiya.  Dull is not always bad,
>and it also depends on your definition.

I think that Keiichi wouldn't change to a dull life if he had the choice.
Maybe life with the goddesses is stressful, but it is also fun, and in a
way, safe too. After all, having not only one but three goddesses looking
out for your welfare (even if it doesn't always work out exactly as they
planned) must be pretty reassuring in all the daily turmoil of Keiichi's
life. Until now, all the wild capers did not result in any permanent damage
for Keiichi. I think that life will be stressful but happy anyway for
everybody who has to share lodgings with wellmeaning but chaotic Urd.

>Whad'ya think?  Not that I'm against the perfect couple...

Finding a good partner to form a couple with means -alas- giving up the
others. If you find the right one, you will make this decision without
regrets.

Email adress of Bas Suverkropp
xbasjannix@worldonlinex.nl
remove the x's to reply
and may the great Goddess Urd strike all spammers!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs