Re: Quality of Life

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from SHIMIZU KENJI <s991775@yamata.icu.ac.jp>
subject Re: Quality of Life
date Mon, 3 Nov 1997 01:07:11 +0900 (JST)
On Sun, 2 Nov 1997 gaffney@iconn.net wrote:

 ...when I saw this topic in the "subject headding" I thought it was a
e-mail from my prof. and about the report on my GNP and international
growth... I was afrid for a second he was on this ML... ^_^;;; (ity'll
surely break down my image at college... more like "break my image
totally ^_^;;;)

> Here's an interesting question...
>
> Belldandy has had an interesting effect on Keiichi's life, and
> it's fairly obvious that they love each other.  (Down, Henry!)

 ^_^;

> But was it a good effect?  We see a *lot* of other women interested
> in K1, and not all of them are because of jealousy for Belldandy.

 ...initialy, they are....but what happens afterwords...??? (actualy,
this is a very tough question you're asking here ^_^;)

> I think, after a bit more maturing, Keiichi could easily have found
> a nice girl, settled down, and led a full, rich life.

 ...but...but...but... I thought Keiichi didn't care as much in these
"money... (wouldn't he have asked for money as his wish, when Bell-chan
asked "what's your wish"? ^_^;;;)
 (Keiichi would be shot by fans if he had wished for that too ^_^;;;....
unless someone else feels lucky enough to be able to call Bell-chan on
their phone ^_^;;; (joke))

> Did Bell's arrival take all this away?  After all, his life with
> the goddesses is fairly stressful...the most he'd have to deal with
> without them would be Ootaki and Tamiya.  Dull is not always bad,
> and it also depends on your definition.

 ...bad senpai(s).... you'll see them everywhere in college ^_^;

> Whad'ya think?  Not that I'm against the perfect couple...

 ...this is a hard question... (but why ask such question? Curiousity?)

					Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited