(mega noise) Re: (Noise) strange things?

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from SHIMIZU KENJI <s991775@yamata.icu.ac.jp>
subject (mega noise) Re: (Noise) strange things?
date Mon, 3 Nov 1997 00:57:39 +0900 (JST)
On Sat, 1 Nov 1997, Tsunami@Jyurai wrote:

> Please define "normal".

 humm.. a tough question... normal is... normal... a typical (???)
person?... or maybe, in a Japanese sense, a person who "fits into the
society"... well... or maybesome someone who is "respectable"... and
follows most guides lines of most religious teachings...???
 or to put it in simple words... "someone who's not abnormal"... ^_^;

> I also like certain hentai titles, and I find that many of my friends
> also do. Therefore, I am normal amongst my friends. As to wherther we
> are not a normal bunch of people, then you would have to do a much
> larger survay of people, and hope that they all give true answers. You
> may find that there are may people who appear "normal" but are in fact
> into some very strange things. it is just that you would not normaly
> notice anything different about them.

 Yes... during the day time... me, my senpai, friends, etc... they (most
of them, who are Japanese, and have to deal with Japanese society for the
restof their life) are "normal" (and some are highly respected ^_^;)
during the daytime.... but they (eveyone else, other than their otaku
friends, etc.) don't know what they do on the week-end, or at night,
afterschool, etc... ^_^;;; Basicaly, a "two-face"... I wouldn't go as far
as "two personalitites"... ^_^;

					Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string

archive list