(Mega noise... please don't read this) Re: 'H' manga

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from SHIMIZU KENJI <s991775@yamata.icu.ac.jp>
subject (Mega noise... please don't read this) Re: 'H' manga
date Mon, 3 Nov 1997 00:31:21 +0900 (JST)
On Sat, 1 Nov 1997, Chae An wrote:

> At 04:00 PM 11/2/97 +1300, Sam wrote:
> >>On Sat, 1 Nov 1997, Tomi Makitalo wrote:
> [...]
> >> ...uhmm.... I can't shout about it, (nor be prowd about it in Public...)
> >>but I seem to be into H manag as well... and have a "rather number of H
> >>manga than the average person"... and people tells me (warns me? ^_^;) I
> >>seem to a "a bit too much" compared to the "normal, everyday" people ^_^;;;
> [...]
> >I've got to say, I've never really been able to see the point in that sort
> >of thing. It just seems rather stupid. Soft porn. Maybe I'm missing the
> >point.
>
>         I really can't understand this.  Are you saying that you _can_ see
> the point of hardcore porn, but not the softcore porn?

 ...I don't know what he exactly means, but I don't think he means that
^_^;;; I guess he hasn't been exposed to as much Gal game, or Gal anime
as much as we have... actually, it's more like a "contamination" than an
"exposer", when you reach such levels... ^_^;;;
 Once you get hooked to those, you automatically go after H manga... (not
the "hard core, expret level" Urotsuki-doji, etc... but more like
Dokyu-sei, Kakyu-sei, Buttopi CPU, (I can go on for years listing the
titles... help! I need professional help... ^_^;)

> >As yet another reminder of its superiority, I think one of the nice things
> >about AMS can be seen in the fanfics. The romantic, non-lemon fanfics are
> >*so* much more satisfying to read than the erotic ones.
>
>         Because it is so much harder to write a good erotic story.

 ...but... but... but... Ayumi M., Utatane, Ranmiya ryo, etc. (again, I
can go on for years listing good examples of "satisfying" story lines...
^_^;;; (help! I should call "1-800-mental-help"... ^_^;;;)

> Many lemon fanfic I have found read like vacuum cleaner manual, ie.
> attach part A to part B.  That said, I haven't read any fanfic that
> was all that great either.

 ...Japanese Dojinshi??? It's worth sepdning my one years income in one
event ^_^; (and still not getting enough ^_^;;;)... I'm hopeless now...
;_; I think I'm missing a brain or two... ;_;

>  Most tread mediocrity, tending toward to overabundance of cliche
> and pathos.  My view that the these fanfics are amateurish should not be
> taken as criticism; fanfics are largely amateur creations and they look it.

 ...but...but...but... the "major circle" ones (at least in Japan)..........
^_^;;;

					Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string

archive list