Re: What an ambiguous answer!

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from CuSO4 <chyung@hknet.com>
subject Re: What an ambiguous answer!
date Sun, 02 Nov 1997 23:17:26 -0800
D100100@aol.com wrote:
> No you guys did a very nice job in answering my question, but all the side
> talk confused me a bit, maybe I should make the pilgrimage there to see
> what you are talking about,
>     Jitsu wa, so Nekomi is called Nekojane, and Tarikihonganji is south of
> it, and they're both located in Chiba? Am I right or do I have a problem
> with your answers? You can tell me if I'm wrong or right.

Partially correct.  Nekojane (same kanji as Nekomi) exists, but not a
"shi" (city).  Tarikihonganji does not exist in Nekojane.  Nekojane
is in Urayasu-shi in Chiba-ken.  Hope I make this clear.

>      Now the next question, we all know Belldandy's birthday is on the
> first of January, 196X, but what about everybody else? Skuld, Urd, and
> Keiichi-kun, what about them, do they have one at all, very wierd question,
> so I'm not expecting much, But I would like to hear your reactions to the
> fact that they don't have a otanjoobi.

The fact that their birthday is not shown in the manga does not imply their
birthday do not exist.

>      So thanks for the location info,

You are welcome.

Ja ne........CuSO4