Re: 'H' manga

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from D100100@aol.com
subject Re: 'H' manga
date Sat, 1 Nov 1997 22:06:50 -0500 (EST)

<< >On Sat, 1 Nov 1997, Tomi Makitalo wrote:

 >> On Sat, 1st of November, Shimizu Kenji wrote:
 >> >
 >> >On Sat, 1 Nov 1997, Kuraiken wrote:
 >
 > (SNIP)
 >
 >> It seems that it does not tell anything about your age, etc. if you like
 >> AMG.. It tells something about yourself. Very few people who like i.e
 >> Urotsukidoji like to watch AMG, if you catch my drift ^_^  !
 >> I am now 23 years old, working hard... I showed the series to my little
 >> sister (15 years) and my brother (24 years) and they both loved it!
 >> (Morjesta vaan Jani, tiedan etta luet taman joskus!!)
 >
 > ...uhmm.... I can't shout about it, (nor be prowd about it in Public...)
 >but I seem to be into H manag as well... and have a "rather number of H
 >manga than the average person"... and people tells me (warns me? ^_^;) I
 >seem to a "a bit too much" compared to the "normal, everyday" people ^_^;;;
 > (oops... ^_^;;;)
 > At least, I'm not underage... ^_^;;;

 I've got to say, I've never really been able to see the point in that sort
 of thing. It just seems rather stupid. Soft porn. Maybe I'm missing the
 point.

 As yet another reminder of its superiority, I think one of the nice things
 about AMS can be seen in the fanfics. The romantic, non-lemon fanfics are
 *so* much more satisfying to read than the erotic ones.

 Sam

Alright that's enough of this, we're here to discuss AMG, not Hentai, that's
something for another ML, not on this ML please.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs