Re: (Noise) strange things? (was: Re: Big question)

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from 99NguyDP@cgs.vic.edu.au (Phoenix Nguyen)
subject Re: (Noise) strange things? (was: Re: Big question)
date Sun, 02 Nov 1997 11:44:35 +1100

Tomi Makitalo wrote:

> On Sat, 1 Nov 1997, Shimizu Kenji wrote:
>
> (Cut)
>

> > ...uhmm.... I can't shout about it, (nor be prowd about it in Public...)
> >but I seem to be into H manag as well... and have a "rather number of H
> >manga than the average person"... and people tells me (warns me? ^_^;) I
> >seem to a "a bit too much" compared to the "normal, everyday" people ^_^;;;
> > (oops... ^_^;;;)
> > At least, I'm not underage... ^_^;;;
> >
> > Kenji Shimizu
> >

> Hehee, I have to admit, I myself find those Urotsukidoji-films rather..
> err.. fascinating...
> Btw. I would not categorize people to 'normal' or 'not normal' just because
> they happen to watch H-stuff, in some countries it is considered rather
> strange that you watch anime at all... I would not dare to say it in public
> ^_^... 'Normal, everyday people' watch crap like Baywatch and The Bold And
> The Beautiful. Arg!
>
> - Tomi

There is nothing wrong with watching H-manga, some H-manga have better animation
and storylines then your standard anime..

- Phoenix

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited