Re: (Noise) strange things? (was: Re: Big question)

to <megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com>, <megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com>
from "Tomi Makitalo" <Tomi.Makitalo@sci.fi>
subject Re: (Noise) strange things? (was: Re: Big question)
date Sat, 1 Nov 1997 20:58:37 +0200

On Sat, 1st of November, Shimizu Kenji wrote:

>On Sat, 1 Nov 1997, Kuraiken wrote:
>
>> > I might compare the actual price with the manga one, and the number of
>> > the tools in the set, etc... (then, I'd really become a certified
'crazy
>> > otaku"... or more likely to be just a crazy person... ^_^;;;)
>> >
>> >                                         Kenji Shimizu
>>
>>  Definitely certifiable...^_^ but...what's this Tokyu hands again? Why
does it
>> sound so familiar...hmm...was it in AMS? Gee...been ages since my last
read
>> through...man...working life in the kaisha is sure no walk in the
park...hidoi
>> na...
>
> ^_^; (I guess I am crazy then... ;_;)... Tokyu hands is the shop Keiichi
>and Skuld visited, when Skuld had her "period" in getting her powers...
> (well, they didn't use "Tokyu Hands"... they re arrenged a letter or two
>to avoid being sued...?? ^_^;
>
>>  Just wondering...how many of us are already working? I dunno...even
though I'm no
>> longer a poor student, I'm rather low on the kaisha ladder...and still
rather
>> poor...well...my fault really...I just _had_ to get that car...now half
my salary
>> goes to her installments...which does not leave much for important
stuff...;_; (too
>> bad I can't digest sand...^^;;;)
>
> Beat me... but I've noticed this ML has better manners than the other
>ML, news groups, etc... so I'd assume a rather older audience???
>
> Kenji Shimizu

It seems that it does not tell anything about your age, etc. if you like
AMG.. It tells something about yourself. Very few people who like i.e
Urotsukidoji like to watch AMG, if you catch my drift ^_^  !
I am now 23 years old, working hard... I showed the series to my little
sister (15 years) and my brother (24 years) and they both loved it!
(Morjesta vaan Jani, tiedan etta luet taman joskus!!)

- Tomi

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited