Re: (More NOISE) Re: (useless NOISE?) R: Re[2]: Hi!!!

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from sbh24@student.canterbury.ac.nz (Sam)
subject Re: (More NOISE) Re: (useless NOISE?) R: Re[2]: Hi!!!
date Sat, 01 Nov 1997 17:53:05 +1300
>On Thu, 30 Oct 1997, Sam wrote:
>
>> I thought the Earth was Gaia and the trinity was the Wyld the Weaver and
>> the Wyrm...
>
>Earth was Gaia in Greek mythology, but in the most ancient of mythologies,
>pre-Greek mud-hut, one-cow village mythologies that worshipped nothing but
>the earth-goddess, she usually had three aspects to represent the three
>facets of life, birth/youth maturity/motherhood, old age/death.

Sorry, I should stop being silly. I do know what you're talking about, it's
just that talk of a Gaia-style Earth spirit and trinities always makes me
think of Werewolf: The Apocalypse.

Sam

Search field Search string

archive list