Re: AnimEigo dub cover art

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Les Jenkins <Dream@cris.com>
subject Re: AnimEigo dub cover art
date Fri, 31 Oct 1997 13:48:36 -0500 (EST)
On Fri, 31 Oct 1997, The Helper Goddess Office wrote:

> I am kinda curious about this one, so I ask Mr. Scott Houle for a favorite
> (for some of you in Megami ML, in case you don't know who is Scott Houle,
> he's the voice director for the English version of Ah ! My Goddess) and he
> got AnimEigo's Suzanne Stanley to answer the question, although I don't
> know if that will answer it.... she wrote:

I haven't talked with Suzanne in awhile. Should give her a call. :-)

[...snip...]

> BTW Les, I've enjoyed your article about Mr. Houle in Animecca, he's a
> very nice guy and passion for his does in life.

Thanks. Scott and I have become pretty good friends over the past year or
so as it turns out we have a lot in common. When he first called and
talked to me about the situation he found himself in it became clear to me
that I had to write something on it. Every now and then one of us decides
our phone bill isn't high enough and gives the other a call to chat for a
couple of hours. In fact, I spoke with him last night over some new
developments. He's very hopeful to be able to do the English adaptation of
the upcoming OMG movie.

Les

Les Jenkins    | The Casual Otaku (http://www.cris.com/~Dream)
dream@cris.com | Animecca: The Anime Magazine (http://animecca.com)