Re: AnimEigo dub cover art

to <megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com>
from "The Helper Goddess Office" <megami@direct.ca>
subject Re: AnimEigo dub cover art
date Fri, 31 Oct 1997 10:03:42 -0800
----------
> From: Les Jenkins <Dream@cris.com>
> Date: Friday, October 31, 1997 5:14 AM
>
> On Thu, 30 Oct 1997, Profess'nal Agitator wrote:
>
> > I need a description of the artwork on the AnimEigo dub tapes and the
> > three "new" hybrid LDs.
> >
> > Does anyone know if the dub tapes use the same artwork as the sub
> > tapes?
>
> As far as I am aware, the only difference between the sub and dub boxes
is
> in the primary color for one of the panels (Pink for the dub, Purple for
> the sub) and a note as to whether it's a sub or a dub. Otherwise the box
> art is the same.
>
> > And is the hybrid LD art different from the dub tape art?
>
> I haven't seen the LDs to be able to say whether it's different, but
> usually AnimEigo keeps the art the same with just a different layout.

I am kinda curious about this one, so I ask Mr. Scott Houle for a favorite
(for some of you in Megami ML, in case you don't know who is Scott Houle,
he's the voice director for the English version of Ah ! My Goddess) and he
got AnimEigo's Suzanne Stanley to answer the question, although I don't
know if that will answer it.... she wrote:

--
Everything basically the same, only difference is Bubblegum Crisis...the
sub & dub are completely different graphics and colors on the sleeve &

BTW Les, I've enjoyed your article about Mr. Houle in Animecca, he's a
very nice guy and passion for his does in life.

> Les

/\
> Les Jenkins    | The Casual Otaku (http://www.cris.com/~Dream)
> dream@cris.com | Animecca: The Anime Magazine (http://animecca.com)