(Noise) strange things? (was: Re: Big question)

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from SHIMIZU KENJI <s991775@yamata.icu.ac.jp>
subject (Noise) strange things? (was: Re: Big question)
date Sat, 1 Nov 1997 00:25:46 +0900 (JST)
On Fri, 31 Oct 1997, Kuraiken wrote:

> CuSO4 wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 30 Oct 1997 D100100@aol.com wrote:
> > > Hi! I'm here to ask a very important question...
> > >      Where is Nekomi Institute of Technology located?
> > >      And also where is Tarikihonganji located?
> >
> > I have answered this question years ago, but I think most of you are not
> > in this ML then.  In AMG, NIT is in Nekomi-shi Chiba-ken.  In reality,
> > The kanji of Nekomi does exist in Chiba-ken but with different gana,
> > "Nekojane".  Also, Nekojane is not a shi, but a cho in Urayasu-shi (which
> > host the Tokyo Disneyland).  There are 5-chome in Nekojane, but no
> > Tarikihinganji can be found.  Only a small shinto shrine in 3-chome.
> >
> > Ja ne....CuSO4
>
> Anou....CuSO4-san...please tell us you just happened to know all that...^^;;;
> I heard about certain vets thoroughly researching their favourite
> anime...but...well...I guess he _did_ ask for it...^^;
>
> Nice to see weird and wonderful mail coming from this ML...thought it might
> have gone out like a candle in the wind - so to speak...

 ...want to hear about strange things??? I think a long time ago, i
talked about the Tokyu hands... (actually, they used some other name for
it ^_^;;;)... I've just recently visited the Tokyu hands, and the price
for the tool-set which was on the manag was quite similar to that of the
real life... (and the display case, and all that ^_^;;;)...now, if anyone
really wants to get picky, and go into details... hehehe... no porblem...
I might compare the actual price with the manga one, and the number of
the tools in the set, etc... (then, I'd really become a certified 'crazy
otaku"... or more likely to be just a crazy person... ^_^;;;)

					Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited