Re: YUA IO-card (was: Re: (Noise) Re: AMG Movie)

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
cc megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from The Helper Goddess Office <megami@direct.ca>
subject Re: YUA IO-card (was: Re: (Noise) Re: AMG Movie)
date Wed, 01 Oct 1997 11:00:47 -0700
SHIMIZU KENJI wrote:

>  Some of the crazy fans said they might think about not buying it
> (boycotting) it, since they decided to change the character disign
> artist... well, I don't know what they really plan to do, though...
> (since they're crazy, I bet they'll buy it first, THEN decide if they
> want to throw it out the window, or put it on their "kami-dana" ^_^;

so what you gonna to do ? will you do the same thing like those
so call crazy fans ?

>  PS doesn't give out as much Gal game posters as Saturn... ;_;

I think Saturn have way more Gal game than PS.

>  Well, for the YUA IO card, it's not for sale... they are giving out 15
> (only 15 of them) to the lucky people who sends in the postcard...
> (anyone feeling lucky today? ^_^; You might want to send in a postcard,
> if you feel lucky ^_^;)

Not for sale ! I guess I can never put my hand on them..

>                                         Kenji Shimizu

Ken Yang <megami@direct.ca>

Search field Search string

archive list