YUA IO-card (was: Re: (Noise) Re: AMG Movie)

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from SHIMIZU KENJI <s991775@yamata.icu.ac.jp>
subject YUA IO-card (was: Re: (Noise) Re: AMG Movie)
date Thu, 2 Oct 1997 00:58:26 +0900 (JST)
On Tue, 30 Sep 1997, The Helper Goddess Office wrote:

> SHIMIZU KENJI wrote:

 (SNIP)

> >  Well, it had a big boom, right up till the actuall game came out...
> > then, once people played, their general reaction was "not what they had
> > expescte".. and the boom died out, fast... hope Sentimental grafitti isn't
> > going to be like that...
>
> I sure hope so, with all this talk about Sentimental Grafitti so it
> better be a good game right ?

 Some of the crazy fans said they might think about not buying it
(boycotting) it, since they decided to change the character disign
artist... well, I don't know what they really plan to do, though...
(since they're crazy, I bet they'll buy it first, THEN decide if they
want to throw it out the window, or put it on their "kami-dana" ^_^;

> >  I don't know what they plan to use... (I personally hope Sega Saturn,
> > since they seem to do a good job with "extra gifts" ^_^;
>
> Or the usually PS and SS.

 PS doesn't give out as much Gal game posters as Saturn... ;_;

> > > Sure you do ^_^;;
> >
> >  Well, normally, it's telephone card... but this time, they've got a IO
> > card (for the JR train... more stuff to waste my money on ;_;)
>
> I think I wouldn't mind spend some money on I0 card..

 Well, for the YUA IO card, it's not for sale... they are giving out 15
(only 15 of them) to the lucky people who sends in the postcard...
(anyone feeling lucky today? ^_^; You might want to send in a postcard,
if you feel lucky ^_^;)

					Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string

archive list