AMG CDS (was: RE: (Noise) Re: AMG Movie)

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from SHIMIZU KENJI <s991775@yamata.icu.ac.jp>
subject AMG CDS (was: RE: (Noise) Re: AMG Movie)
date Thu, 2 Oct 1997 00:53:08 +0900 (JST)
On Tue, 30 Sep 1997, Lunsford, Eric R. wrote:

> Kenji-san... Gambatte kudasai! Please, whatever you do, don't get
> frustrated and feel that your contributions
> and efforts here are not appreciated!! Think of all the poor souls in
> remote places whose only daily contact with Aa! Megami-sama! may be this
> very mailing list! Unfortunately, not all of us are as close to things
> as you... I wish I HAD something to contribute to the mailing list as
> often as you!!!

 (thank you ;_;)

> As for me, even now I am miserable because UCI Bookstore "lost" my
> preorder for the new AMS CD singles and now I'll have to wait another 4
> weeks!! WAAAH! All I can do is replay my promo video another 1000 times,
> oh well... (I guess I can contribute my tales of woe, after all...)

 Well, as far as I know, the AMG CD sigles doesn't come with any first
press gifts, nor specail 4-packs neither, so not to worry... (but if
there was a "first press gift", like last time... such as the extra CD
single of "monthly Afternoon" or the "slice (peice) of Bell-chan's
swimming suit", then I'd go crazy over the store ^_^;.... Actually, it
might have been "slice (peice) of one of the 3 goddesses' swimming
suit... I've put away that CD 4 pack somewhere so I can't remeber which
it was ^_^;)

					Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string

archive list