RE: (Noise) Re: AMG Movie

from "Lunsford, Eric R." <erlunsfo@LYONDELL.com>
subject RE: (Noise) Re: AMG Movie
date Tue, 30 Sep 1997 16:02:47 -0500
Kenji-san... Gambatte kudasai! Please, whatever you do, don't get
frustrated and feel that your contributions
and efforts here are not appreciated!! Think of all the poor souls in
remote places whose only daily contact with Aa! Megami-sama! may be this
very mailing list! Unfortunately, not all of us are as close to things
as you... I wish I HAD something to contribute to the mailing list as
often as you!!!

As for me, even now I am miserable because UCI Bookstore "lost" my
preorder for the new AMS CD singles and now I'll have to wait another 4
weeks!! WAAAH! All I can do is replay my promo video another 1000 times,
oh well... (I guess I can contribute my tales of woe, after all...)

	Eric