Re: (Noise) Re: AMG Movie

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from SHIMIZU KENJI <s991775@yamata.icu.ac.jp>
subject Re: (Noise) Re: AMG Movie
date Wed, 1 Oct 1997 05:52:03 +0900 (JST)
On Tue, 30 Sep 1997, The Helper Goddess Office wrote:

> SHIMIZU KENJI wrote:
> >
> >  he's askig permision if he can put the cosplay pictures on his homepage to
> > sprad cosplay in the world... *well, he "looked" dangerous, fromt he
> > general public there ^_^;;; kind of... ^_^;;; I don't do that, (can't)
> > since I'd look stupid asking friend's (hey, can I put your picture on my
> > homepage?) and of course, they're response will be (???? what's wrong
> > with Shimizu???)
>
> I guess so.. but that is not exactly stupid as it sound, but I also can
> imagin that your friend (in this case) will ask you - "why you want
> to put my pictures on the internet ??"

 ...it's hard to ask, when they dress up they way they do... ;_; (Can't
say here... ;_;)

 (SNIP)

> >  They've used the same image, just "played around" with the back ground,
> > etc., so that they changed the image a bit (just very very slightly...
> > not much of a major change, though.)
>
> So what do you think about that ? she did look a bit younger than she
> should be, but I like it ^_^

 From a crazy Bell-chan Otaku's point of view... I feel theytried to
slack off a bit... look at Bell-chan's hair!! It doens't come down, and
make the "hair drawing process" as difficult as it should be... the
beauty of Bell-chan remains in her complicated front hair... (you know
what I'm talking about???) The hair coming down, so that oyu have to
erase samll details in the parts of the front hria... (someone! stop
Shimizu! He'll keep on talking about Bell-chans hair forever, if no one
sotps him! ^_^;)

> >  Well, for the game, PIONEER's going to do it... (WHAT ARE PEOPLE
> > THINKING AT KOUDANSHYA??? Fujishima-sensi!?) Pioneer??? game??? They've
> > already messed up with Noel, might as well give it up... (then again, you
>
> Uh.. I happen to think NoeL is pretty good, then again I didn't finished
> the
> game so... at least I like the animation work they've done.

 Well, it had a big boom, right up till the actuall game came out...
then, once people played, their general reaction was "not what they had
expescte".. and the boom died out, fast... hope Sentimental grafitti isn't
going to be like that...

> > never know what will happen in this every changing world of games in
> > Japan... they might do a good, job, they might bomb it like Noel... Well
> > find out around Summer time, next year, when they release it... but I bet
>
> Summer of 1998 ? ouch ! on what system ? Sega Saturn I am guessing.. or
> PC-FX like Ah ! My Goddess

 I don't know what they plan to use... (I personally hope Sega Saturn,
since they seem to do a good job with "extra gifts" ^_^;

> > they will move back the release date, like everyone else ^_^;) there'
> > should be official announcement from Koudanshya around Nov.-Dec., and
> > from Pioneer at the next game show, I assume... (maybe the game magazines
> > might catch the info. before that...)
> >  As for the movie, not much is said about it... just started... (I was
> > paying too much attention to AMG, didn't have time to collect much info.
> > about YUA... well,t he ad they use was the picture fromthe vido jacket, I
> > think...).... I badly want that IO card... ;_;
>
> Sure you do ^_^;;

 Well, normally, it's telephone card... but this time, they've got a IO
card (for the JR train... more stuff to waste my money on ;_;)

					Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited