Re: New info (?) (was: Re: (Noise) Re: AMG Movie)

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from The Helper Goddess Office <megami@direct.ca>
subject Re: New info (?) (was: Re: (Noise) Re: AMG Movie)
date Tue, 30 Sep 1997 13:08:36 -0700
SHIMIZU KENJI wrote:

> > Ken (The Helper Goddess Office)'s AMG News page is very informative.
>
>  (And is fast with gathering and ESPECIALLY processing (and posting)
> info... wow! he must spend time collecting them, I guess... right?)

Yeah, you bet ! I spent quite some time on collecting all those info on
my news page, and that should show that I did put alot of efforts on my
page and I really care about Ah ! My Goddess, and I am hoping every AMG
fans get fresh and latest info on AMG.

>  I might as well put donw this info. as well, (perhaps most of you know
> it already...) Ah !megami-sama vol 16 is commign out on Nov.21 (friday),
> adn they seem to be doind OK, so far in keeping the schedule ^_^ (no
> delays in printing the cover this time ^_^;)... as for vol. 17... they
> might give us the Bull, about "not being able to mee the demands" again
> ^_^;... they better not ^_^~

Still one month to go till vol. 16 come out, but at least this time is
alot faster than before :)

>  Also, unconfirmed report... there might be a video release, again??? (of
> AMG???) I better re-check on this info. since this source isn't that
> solid... -_- (They might mean re-reproduction/additional production of
> the AMG video, but then again, it might be something else... let me check
> on it first...)

yeah, you better re-check on this info, once I put this down on my
news/rumor
page, lots of questions will come up :)

>  Yet another thing I've heard (this one's from my senpai).... he went to a
> model kit convention... (I forgot if he said katsukon, or Wonder fests,
> or what... ;_;) but he saw Fujishima there... (I forgot everything
> else... I was just listening to him, saying "he bought bike models
> there, not garage kit..."... I think there might be something mentioned
> about this in the AFternoon author's section or so, as well... (anyone
> checked?)

Can't help on that one....

>  Anyone been on the train in Tokyo? they've got that poster again, for
> afternoon, with bell-chan on there... I WANT IT!!!!!! (last time, I was
> about to get it, but I had to give it to a friend of mine, since he
> doesn't live in Tokyo, and I though he'll like it... and I don't have any
> wall space to put up that poster anyway ;_;)

Hmm... how many are there on the train ? ^_^;

>                                         Kenji Shimizu
>
> ^_^;), Lunar Eternal Blue, Yukyu Gensou kyoku, etc... (too many games in
> this country!!!)... (for saturn...) the titles for play staiton are, like
> Dragon Quest 7, Bio Hazard 2, Tales of Destiny (no, Fujishima isn't
> doindg character designs this time, I think... let me check...), Tokimeki
> Memorial 2, Noel (2nd one...), Denshya de go! (my fovorite ^_^;), etc...

Yeah, I was hoping Fujishima-sensai will character design for Tales of
Destiny,
like Tales of Phantasia on SFC... the irony is that this time
Kikuko-chan will
voice act for the main female character in TOD... and I hope Dragon
Quest VII
will be out soon ! sooner than 1999 ^^;;

--

Ken <megami@direct.ca>

The Helper Goddess Office
<http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/4324/>