Re: (Noise) Re: AMG Movie

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from SHIMIZU KENJI <s991775@yamata.icu.ac.jp>
subject Re: (Noise) Re: AMG Movie
date Wed, 1 Oct 1997 04:54:30 +0900 (JST)
On Tue, 30 Sep 1997, Albert Lunde wrote:

> >  Anyway, one question; I've attempted to put up as much info. as I know,
> > but I don't seem to find many interested in the info.. (except for a very
> > few nice people that are kind enough in reading my posts ^_^;) If I'm
>
> I for one, am interested in news about what's happening in Japan
> related to the series, even though most of the time I can't do
> something with it. And I don't mind some gossip or rumors. Use your
> judgement, but don't assume that lack of comment means lack
> of interest (sometimes there's not much I can say).

 (Thank you very much ;_;) I just hope the last mail (the long one, with
bunch of info.) didn't end up becoming grabage mail ^_^;)

> (I might note that, compared to the Ranma 1/2 mailing list, this
> list is quite focused and informative.)

 ...I forgot to talk about Sakura Taisen, so I'll talk about it here...
9sorry if I said this before) the Sakura Taisen calender is comming out
in late Nov... your local Japanese bookstore should be taking
reservations... (same goes for Nadeshiko calender as well... both from
same compnay... I don't like Softbank that much, but I guess we have to
buy it from them... ;_;)

 The Sakura Tasien CD-rom, WIN accesories kit, (first press) comes with a
watch... (i might have said this before too...)

 ...as mostof you guys have guess, this mass release of games and CD-roms
are killing Shimizu... (already bough too many games and LDs last
month... (the roommate game is good.... Ryoko-chan!!! hehehehehe... ^_^;)
 Anyway, more money will be flying out of my walet when the Sakura Taisen LD
comes out this Winter... (I still haven't found the best shop to
reserve... if I'm lucky, maybe they might come with a poster...)

 By the way, remeber I was too lazy to write down the exact words that
was said at the event, and too lazy to scan the picture of the stage???
Well, Weekly Sega Saturn Magazine did that "labor" for me ^_^; they've
done a OK job with it... (although, they've skipped some parts, don't
have much pictures, and nade that section small... ;_;) but it's tehre...
it's vol 34, 10/3-10/10 issue... (350yen...) those of you who picked up
the teleca for it probably knows about this magazine anyway ^_^;
 maybe, I (or my friend) mgiht be really lazy, and "borrow" this and put
it on the page, instead of re-writing the same thing they wrote on
here... ^_^; have to translate that darn thing, though... ;_;)

					Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited