Re: (Noise) Re: AMG Movie

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from The Helper Goddess Office <megami@direct.ca>
subject Re: (Noise) Re: AMG Movie
date Tue, 30 Sep 1997 12:03:11 -0700
SHIMIZU KENJI wrote:

> On Tue, 30 Sep 1997, The Helper Goddess Office wrote:
>
>  Speaking of sites, I've checked out the page you posted on this ML
> before... it was owned by (I forgot his last name again... begins with a
> "I"...) Akira-san,,, he was there at the fujishima-world 3... (and he was
> the "suspicious guy" ^_^; who's been asking permission from everyone
> ^_^;;;) He might be involved in circle activites as well, but I'm not
> sure about it, since I don't know him much in person^_^; (only kow
> staffs, and writes within the circls ^_^;) Not the Uriko ^_^;)

I think someone else posted his site on the Megami ML, but that's not
important ^_^; His name is Akira Ishikawa and I've talked to him few
times before, really nice guy although his English not that good.
BTW, what kind of permission is he asking for ?

>  As for new info. it's nice to know people are doing their share of the
> labor and putting things up ^_^; (now, if someone can put them onthe
> ML... ^_^;)

See.. I would love to post new info, share responsibility of labor and
putting things up, but part of me wish that everyone (include members
on the Megami ML will get a chance to see my page ^_^;;)

Of course ! I wrote down my name myself, Ken ! :)

> here?) did you remeber to put a note about the nice Bell-chan pin-up
> stickter that came along? (and scan it?)... (I haven't seen your homepage
> yet, since my server doesn't seem to like netscape these days... server's
> a bit meesed up ^_^;)... is it just me, or does she look a bit younger
> than she should be???

Hm.. I am not sure the pin-up sticker that you talking about, but I do
have
this image of Bell-chan that did look a bit younger that you mentioned.

>  Then about the YUA game and movie... well, in the AD picture 9again, anyone
> scanned it?) they also look youger too... (nice china dress, though ^_^;)
>  ...anyone bought the screen saver, and all the CD-extras yet???

YUA game and movie ? more info please :)

>                                         Kenji Shimizu

Ken <megami@direct.ca>

The Helper Goddess Office
<http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/4324/>