Re: (Noise) Re: AMG Movie

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from SHIMIZU KENJI <s991775@yamata.icu.ac.jp>
subject Re: (Noise) Re: AMG Movie
date Wed, 1 Oct 1997 03:33:05 +0900 (JST)
On Tue, 30 Sep 1997, The Helper Goddess Office wrote:

> SHIMIZU KENJI wrote:
> >
> > On Mon, 29 Sep 1997, Christopher Jefferson wrote:
> >
> >  Anyway, one question; I've attempted to put up as much info. as I know,
> > but I don't seem to find many interested in the info.. (except for a very
> > few nice people that are kind enough in reading my posts ^_^;) If I'm
> > stuffing up people's mailbox too much stuff which appears to be useless,
> > let me know, and I'll shut up. (I wanted to put up posts about the
> > contents of the AMG CD-ro and calender today, since no one did it yet,
> > but I think I'll let that one go... less posts, less to stuff up the
> > Mail box... Hope this helped you guys in reducing mail ^_^;)
> >
> >                                         Kenji Shimizu
>
> Just wondering if more people can come to my site for latest AMG info...
> of course some of them came from Kenji-san himself, but still.. maybe
> members in Megami ML don't go online too often ? and waiting for Kenji
> to give them fresh info from Japan ?
> Anyway, no one did it on the Megami ML yet, but I've already posted info
> about AMG CD-ROM and calendar in my AMG Breaking News section few days
> ago.

 Speaking of sites, I've checked out the page you posted on this ML
before... it was owned by (I forgot his last name again... begins with a
"I"...) Akira-san,,, he was there at the fujishima-world 3... (and he was
the "suspicious guy" ^_^; who's been asking permission from everyone
^_^;;;) He might be involved in circle activites as well, but I'm not
sure about it, since I don't know him much in person^_^; (only kow
staffs, and writes within the circls ^_^;) Not the Uriko ^_^;)

 As for new info. it's nice to know people are doing their share of the
labor and putting things up ^_^; (now, if someone can put them onthe
ML... ^_^;)
 Also, Helper-goddess office-san (am I allowed to use your real name
here?) did you remeber to put a note about the nice Bell-chan pin-up
stickter that came along? (and scan it?)... (I haven't seen your homepage
yet, since my server doesn't seem to like netscape these days... server's
a bit meesed up ^_^;)... is it just me, or does she look a bit younger
than she should be???

 Then about the YUA game and movie... well, in the AD picture 9again, anyone
scanned it?) they also look youger too... (nice china dress, though ^_^;)
 ...anyone bought the screen saver, and all the CD-extras yet???

					Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited