Re: (Noise) Re: AMG Movie

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from The Helper Goddess Office <megami@direct.ca>
subject Re: (Noise) Re: AMG Movie
date Tue, 30 Sep 1997 10:42:12 -0700
SHIMIZU KENJI wrote:

> On Mon, 29 Sep 1997, Christopher Jefferson wrote:
>
>  Anyway, one question; I've attempted to put up as much info. as I know,
> but I don't seem to find many interested in the info.. (except for a very
> few nice people that are kind enough in reading my posts ^_^;) If I'm
> stuffing up people's mailbox too much stuff which appears to be useless,
> let me know, and I'll shut up. (I wanted to put up posts about the
> contents of the AMG CD-ro and calender today, since no one did it yet,
> but I think I'll let that one go... less posts, less to stuff up the
> Mail box... Hope this helped you guys in reducing mail ^_^;)
>
>                                         Kenji Shimizu

Just wondering if more people can come to my site for latest AMG info...
of course some of them came from Kenji-san himself, but still.. maybe
members in Megami ML don't go online too often ? and waiting for Kenji
to give them fresh info from Japan ?
Anyway, no one did it on the Megami ML yet, but I've already posted info
about AMG CD-ROM and calendar in my AMG Breaking News section few days
ago.

--

Ken <megami@direct.ca>

The Helper Goddess Office