Re: It's REALLY HOT (was: RE:Teatime....)

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from SHIMIZU KENJI <s991775@yamata.icu.ac.jp>
subject Re: It's REALLY HOT (was: RE:Teatime....)
date Thu, 4 Sep 1997 02:51:56 +0900 (JST)
On Wed, 3 Sep 1997, JBPendragon wrote:

> On Thu, 4 Sep 1997, SHIMIZU KENJI wrote:
>
> >  thinking about this, how can Keiichi be inconsiderate to bell-chan,
> > handing her something too hot as this! (don't want Bell-chan to burn her
> > hands T_T) ^_-
> >  (now, this is starting to get off topic ^_^;)
> >
> > 					Kenji Shimizu
>
> Ah, but Kenji-san, Keiichi held the sucker in the palm of his hand,
> directly against skin before he gave it to her, so it couldn't have been
> -that- hot, could it? ^_-  Even then, he's always been considerate of
> Bell-chan's feelings, and skin, for that matter.

 (I was half kidding ^_^; see the "wink" at the end of the message? (This
one ---> ^_-)
 Anyway, some people have stronger (?) (more "thinker"(?)) skin on their
had than some do... I've noticed that... Some people (like ojisan) buy
the can, and hold it in their hands, then drink it immediately... some of
the youger people (especially female) have a hard time opening them...
it's a bit too hot for them... I guess... maybe same with Bell-chan (???)
Beats me. bestthing to do is ask the director or someone who was involved
with the making of the OVA...

					Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string

archive list