Re: Teatime...

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from JBPendragon <bellsj01@student.ucr.edu>
subject Re: Teatime...
date Wed, 3 Sep 1997 10:48:26 -0700 (PDT)
On Thu, 4 Sep 1997, SHIMIZU KENJI wrote:

> > Um...not to sound elitist or something, but never once ever since I was a
> > little kid, even the first time and without being shown, did I ever have
> > even the slighest difficulty opening any sort of can.  Maybe it's just me,
> > or maybe cans are different in Japan, but it doesn't require extensive
> > training to pull the tab...
>
>  But it's a bit more difficult to open those "long-cans" and "mini-cans"
> since they have a harder tab... (might hurt your nail by doing so, if not
> careful... well, these days, the companies that makes the cans are doing
> a better job in making the tabs more easier to open... but a few years
> ago... (they were a bit more difficult to oepn, compared to the large
> "cold drinks" can... ;_;)
>  (I'm really getting off topic now ^_^;)

True, but I'm talking about the -knowledge- to open the can being simple,
rather than the -strength- to open the can.  It's not hard to figure out,
though Bell-chan might break a divine-nail doing it.

Speaking of Bell-chan, if she were to buy a can of, say, canned coffee
(the short half-can) similar to, say, those they sell in a Chinese 99
Ranch, and a Japanese "mini-can"...would they be the same thing?

(Now how's -that- for squirming back into pseudo-topic? <g>)

With all due respect, I remain,

J. Lan Bellsmith, Lord of Pendragon
Belldandy no Dai'Shinkan

"Give me a moment to reflect upon the things that I have seen.
Please, a few seconds to remember what I've been.
And then come you ever closer and give me that special kiss.
The one that changes everything, and steals a heart I'll never miss."

                                           email:  bellsj01@student.ucr.edu

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited