Re: Teatime...

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from SHIMIZU KENJI <s991775@yamata.icu.ac.jp>
subject Re: Teatime...
date Thu, 4 Sep 1997 02:36:25 +0900 (JST)
On Wed, 3 Sep 1997, JBPendragon wrote:

> On Wed, 3 Sep 1997 D100100@aol.com wrote:
>
> > Well, put yourself in her shoes. First of all it isn't easy to open a can the

> > first time, I remember as a kid I used to be perplexed at a can even after
> > being shown billions of times on how to open it, then, K1 opened his can
> > pretty casually, like any other person would, way too fast for one to follow.

> > Think about it some more, try it on a kid, you'll see the confusion.
>
> Um...not to sound elitist or something, but never once ever since I was a
> little kid, even the first time and without being shown, did I ever have
> even the slighest difficulty opening any sort of can.  Maybe it's just me,
> or maybe cans are different in Japan, but it doesn't require extensive
> training to pull the tab...

 But it's a bit more difficult to open those "long-cans" and "mini-cans"
since they have a harder tab... (might hurt your nail by doing so, if not
careful... well, these days, the companies that makes the cans are doing
a better job in making the tabs more easier to open... but a few years
ago... (they were a bit more difficult to oepn, compared to the large
"cold drinks" can... ;_;)
 (I'm really getting off topic now ^_^;)

					Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string