Re: It's REALLY HOT (was: RE:Teatime....)

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from SHIMIZU KENJI <s991775@yamata.icu.ac.jp>
subject Re: It's REALLY HOT (was: RE:Teatime....)
date Thu, 4 Sep 1997 02:20:26 +0900 (JST)
On Wed, 3 Sep 1997, CuSO4 wrote:

> On Wed, 3 Sep 1997, SHIMIZU KENJI wrote:
> >  I don't know how many of you actually bought HOT CANNED DRINKS in Japan,
> > but the ones comming out of the machine are REALYY HOT. IHot, meaning
> > it's hot to HOLD ON TO... They heat up that darn thing from the can...
>
> Agree totally.  When you are walking in the snowing road, the hot canned
> drinks makes you feel GOOD.  However, my favorite is not tea or coffee,
> but soap !  Yes, they have hot canned shop in Japan during winter.
> Consumme, Cream of Corn, and Tomato.  Taste good too !

 (should be soup... not soap... (^_^;) (I was puzzled for a second ^_^;)
 But...but... didn't you pick up the Evangelion UCC can while you were in
Tokyo this summer? (wish they'd come out with AMG cans ;_; I'd buy a
whole box for sure ^_^;...but not a keiichi can, like Shinju-can... ;_;)

> >  For the drinks in Japan, there are more than one type of cans you can
> > find in those vending machines... ones are the Aluminum cans, same as the
> > ones in the U.S.... other are the smaller cans, made out of Steel,
>
> It is not steel, but Zinc-Tin Alloy.

 Actually, some of the cans, like "Gogo no Kouchya" for example, uses
100% Steel, or at least, that's what it says on the can... ^_^;

> > etc.... so they just simply heat up that can to make it warm... (so, when
> > you buy it, and you're not careful, it's hot...) I think Keiichi means
> > this. (Try to buy a hot can of drink next time you visit Japan... (in the
> > winter...) it's really hot...
>
> Really reallt hot.  Most of my stays in Japan is in winter, so these
> canned hot drinks is my main source of heat, aside from normal hot meals.

 thinking about this, how can Keiichi be inconsiderate to bell-chan,
handing her something too hot as this! (don't want Bell-chan to burn her
hands T_T) ^_-
 (now, this is starting to get off topic ^_^;)

					Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited