Re: Peorth

from JBPendragon <bellsj01@student.ucr.edu>
subject Re: Peorth
date Wed, 3 Sep 1997 09:43:10 -0700 (PDT)
On Wed, 3 Sep 1997 D100100@aol.com wrote:

> Oh, I didn't mean it seriously, more like in a jocular sense. Your apologies,
> as always, are gladly accepted, but I also address my apologies for confusing
> you.

You're sending these notes twice.  When your mail program asks you "Reply
to all recipients?"  Say "no."  It's sending to both megami addresses and
pumping out two for the price of one.  Though your words may be worth
their weight in gold, my mailbox cannot take the extra pressure and,
myself being rather lazy as far as email goes, I really don't want to take
the time to sift through the mail to discover the duplicates and delete.

With all due respect, I remain,

J. Lan Bellsmith, Lord of Pendragon
Belldandy no Dai'Shinkan

"Give me a moment to reflect upon the things that I have seen.
Please, a few seconds to remember what I've been.
And then come you ever closer and give me that special kiss.
The one that changes everything, and steals a heart I'll never miss."

                                           email:  bellsj01@student.ucr.edu

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited