Re: Teatime...

from JBPendragon <bellsj01@student.ucr.edu>
subject Re: Teatime...
date Wed, 3 Sep 1997 09:28:03 -0700 (PDT)
On Wed, 3 Sep 1997 D100100@aol.com wrote:

> Well, put yourself in her shoes. First of all it isn't easy to open a can the
> first time, I remember as a kid I used to be perplexed at a can even after
> being shown billions of times on how to open it, then, K1 opened his can
> pretty casually, like any other person would, way too fast for one to follow.
> Think about it some more, try it on a kid, you'll see the confusion.

Um...not to sound elitist or something, but never once ever since I was a
little kid, even the first time and without being shown, did I ever have
even the slighest difficulty opening any sort of can.  Maybe it's just me,
or maybe cans are different in Japan, but it doesn't require extensive
training to pull the tab...

With all due respect, I remain,

J. Lan Bellsmith, Lord of Pendragon
Belldandy no Dai'Shinkan

"Give me a moment to reflect upon the things that I have seen.
Please, a few seconds to remember what I've been.
And then come you ever closer and give me that special kiss.
The one that changes everything, and steals a heart I'll never miss."

                                           email:  bellsj01@student.ucr.edu

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited