Re: It's REALLY HOT (was: RE:Teatime....)

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from CuSO4 <chyung@topaz.hknet.com>
subject Re: It's REALLY HOT (was: RE:Teatime....)
date Wed, 3 Sep 1997 13:16:53 +0800 (HKT)
On Wed, 3 Sep 1997, SHIMIZU KENJI wrote:
>  I don't know how many of you actually bought HOT CANNED DRINKS in Japan,
> but the ones comming out of the machine are REALYY HOT. IHot, meaning
> it's hot to HOLD ON TO... They heat up that darn thing from the can...

Agree totally.  When you are walking in the snowing road, the hot canned
drinks makes you feel GOOD.  However, my favorite is not tea or coffee,
but soap !  Yes, they have hot canned shop in Japan during winter.
Consumme, Cream of Corn, and Tomato.  Taste good too !

>  For the drinks in Japan, there are more than one type of cans you can
> find in those vending machines... ones are the Aluminum cans, same as the
> ones in the U.S.... other are the smaller cans, made out of Steel,

It is not steel, but Zinc-Tin Alloy.

> etc.... so they just simply heat up that can to make it warm... (so, when
> you buy it, and you're not careful, it's hot...) I think Keiichi means
> this. (Try to buy a hot can of drink next time you visit Japan... (in the
> winter...) it's really hot...

Really reallt hot.  Most of my stays in Japan is in winter, so these
canned hot drinks is my main source of heat, aside from normal hot meals.

Ja ne.....CuSO4

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited