Re: Peorth

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from SHIMIZU KENJI <s991775@yamata.icu.ac.jp>
subject Re: Peorth
date Wed, 3 Sep 1997 04:56:10 +0900 (JST)
 Sorry for the late reply ;_; (i couldn't take care of all my e-mail
till now ;_;)

On Wed, 27 Aug 1997 D100100@aol.com wrote:

> << > Hey, it's that real quiet guy again.
>
>   ...I guess you're talking about me... well, just hit delete and don't
>  read my messages. (But since you publicly said this, I'd like you NOT TO

 (SNIP)

> No I wasn't taling about you, I was addressing myself, thank you very much
> for making things so complicated by making false assumptions.

 I'm truely sorry. My apologies. (I sometimes get mail saying stuff like
that to me, so I was assuming that it was another case like that ^_^;)
I'm very sorry for any inconvenience that it may have caused, and once
again, I'd like to apoligize for the mistake.

		Thank you for your kindness in reading this letter;
				Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited