It's REALLY HOT (was: RE:Teatime....)

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from SHIMIZU KENJI <s991775@yamata.icu.ac.jp>
subject It's REALLY HOT (was: RE:Teatime....)
date Wed, 3 Sep 1997 00:08:38 +0900 (JST)
On Tue, 2 Sep 1997, Les Jenkins wrote:

> On  2 Sep 97 at 2:07, Tomi wrote:
>
> > Oh, that one. But he just warns Belldandy not to burn her mouth.
> > In OAV Keiichi doesn't say "This will keep you warm". I don't know if he
> > says so in manga. If I have understood correctly, anime is based (loosely)
> > on a manga storyline.
>
> Actually, "here, it's hot" could be interpreted a number of ways
> beyond just not burning her mouth. One could argue that it's
> something to take away the chill is implied by the statement.

 I don't know how many of you actually bought HOT CANNED DRINKS in Japan,
but the ones comming out of the machine are REALYY HOT. IHot, meaning
it's hot to HOLD ON TO... They heat up that darn thing from the can...
 For the drinks in Japan, there are more than one type of cans you can
find in those vending machines... ones are the Aluminum cans, same as the
ones in the U.S.... other are the smaller cans, made out of Steel,
etc.... so they just simply heat up that can to make it warm... (so, when
you buy it, and you're not careful, it's hot...) I think Keiichi means
this. (Try to buy a hot can of drink next time you visit Japan... (in the
winter...) it's really hot... (unless, except ofcourse, that is, the
Coca-cola guy just restocked on the cans a few mins. ago, and it's still
not warm... Things like this happens... I bought a cold drink... well, it
wasn't cold... the guy jusy re-stocked on the machine, and the drink was
warm... ;_;)

					Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string

archive list