Re: Teatime....

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Les Jenkins" <Dream@concentric.net>
subject Re: Teatime....
date Tue, 2 Sep 1997 06:16:45 -05:0
On  1 Sep 97 at 23:34, Tomi wrote:

> Are we still talking about OAV? I don't recall Keiichi saying that...
> Of course, I might remember incorrectly.

My line of dialogue was taken from the dubbed version in which they
assumed that the point behind the purchase was something to take away
the chill of the night air.

> Err.. 'held on to it later' ...have you ever warmed tea that has gone cold ?
> It really isn't very tasty after warming ;)

Actually, not being very fond of tea in the first place, that is one
of the few ways I do like to drink hot tea. I let it cool to the
point of being almost cold and then I drink it. Don't like it when
it's piping hot. Call me weird...

Les

Les Jenkins    | The Casual Otaku - http://www.cris.com/~Dream/
Dream@cris.com | Animecca: Anime Magazine - http://animecca.com/