Re: Teatime...

to "'megami@usagi.jrd.dec-j.co.jp'" <megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com>
from Tomi <xperienc@sci.fi>
subject Re: Teatime...
date Tue, 2 Sep 1997 02:21:08 +-300
------ =_NextPart_000_01BCB746.F8D2F5A0

Not long ago, JBPendragon wrote:

>Considering the situation she was in at the time, (strange boy, unheard-of
>assignment,) I doubt reading the instructions to some bizarre metal object
>was high in her list of priorities.  She most likely had other more
>pressing concerns to occupy her thoughts.

The boy really wasn't stranger to her. They met when they were kids. Even
the assignment was, in my opinion, somehow arranged by Belldandy.
I think _She_ made the last, misdialed phone call connect to Goddess
Helpline. Why, you may ask... She really wanted to fulfill her promise
   to Keiichi she made long ago, and this was her opportunity to do it.

	Tomi

------ =_NextPart_000_01BCB746.F8D2F5A0

Search field Search string

archive list