Re: Teatime....

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Jack Ji <jackji@efn.org>
subject Re: Teatime....
date Sun, 31 Aug 1997 12:01:54 -0700 (PDT)
On Sun, 31 Aug 1997, Tomi wrote:

> I mean, the way Belldandy looks at the teacan Keiichi gives to her in OAV 1..
> It looks like she hasn't ever seen canned tea before ! (Wait a minute.. I haven't
seen canned tea before ^_^ )
> But why on earth she doesn't drink it...just holds it in her hands...
> Strange...

Well, this is what my friend told me when I asked him that. Basically,
from where she's from, no one has to eat or drink since they are divine
beings. I guess that can, but it's a hassle to do that (and the end of it
too).  So he told me that she just didn't know what it was and she didn't
know what to do with it.

   	   jackji@efn.org - Jack Ji - http://www.efn.org/~jackji

Search field Search string

archive list