Re: Teatime....

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Les Jenkins" <Dream@concentric.net>
subject Re: Teatime....
date Sun, 31 Aug 1997 14:36:29 -05:0
On 31 Aug 97 at 14:11, Tomi wrote:

> It's starting to bother me really badly.
>
> I mean, the way Belldandy looks at the teacan Keiichi gives to her in OAV 1..
> It looks like she hasn't ever seen canned tea before ! (Wait a minute.. I haven't
seen canned tea before ^_^ )
> But why on earth she doesn't drink it...just holds it in her hands...
> Strange...

Perhaps she wasn't thirsty. He does say to her "this'll warm you up"
so it seems he bought moreso out of concern that she was chilly than
thirsty. If she was neither then she probably would've held on to it
for later. At least, thats what I would have done.

Les

Les Jenkins    | The Casual Otaku - http://www.cris.com/~Dream/
Dream@cris.com | Animecca: Anime Magazine - http://animecca.com/

Search field Search string