Re: IMPORTANT: AMG Calender (read this!)

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from SHIMIZU KENJI <s991775@yamata.icu.ac.jp>
subject Re: IMPORTANT: AMG Calender (read this!)
date Tue, 5 Aug 1997 01:58:15 +0900 (JST)
On Tue, 5 Aug 1997, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> Still didn't listen to the radio show yet.. (;_;)
> [but I did confirm that my 8mm recorded it fine..
>  I'll copy it to MD while I sleep tonight.]

 I'll copy mine from the tape tonight... (if your MD quality is better...
uhm... can I copy it ^_^; please? (same goes for the oposite; if I have
better quality, please just give me a shout... althogh I strongly doubt it...

> Eric wrote:
> |
> |   That's me! I don't believe it!! It's too good to be true!! I sent my
>
> Congratulations!
> You're the second person from the usagi MLs that
> had their letter read on Japanese radio!

 So who was the first person again?

> Kenji wrote:
> |
> |  Congratulations. You beat me to it T_T... next time, I'll send my
> | postcard from overseas to get attention...maybe ^_^; (You lucky...
> | you.... you'll be getting the promotion video... well, I guess I'll have
> | to get one some other private route, unless it comes out for sale...
>
> I knew there was a very good chance at having one foreign letter read..

 (now why did I have the same feeling ^_^;)

> |  (Anyway, they (Inoue-san, Toma-san, Hisakawa-san, and Fujishima Seinsei
> | were suprised (as usual) to see airmail... they were wondering where you
> | got the info. about this address and the how you're going to listen to
> | the radio... need a copy of the show? (I've got a crap quality tpe, if
> | you badly want to hear your mail being read by Urd...)
>
> I'll send you a MD.  (I hope you have a MD player..)

 (good. i don't have to worry about it, then ^_^)

> Eric, is your mailing address the same as last year?
> (when we sent the wedding message to Kikuko..)

 He's in Texas, as the postcard mentioned...

> | >   Just to know that my postcard was touched by the hands of Goddess is
> | > more than I could have ever prayed for...
> |
> |  (actually, Toma-san (URD) touched it... (only...) I foyu want Belldanday
> | or Skuld to touch it, then write it in Japanese next time ^_^;;; (They
> | can't read it ^_^;)
>
> Well, it's hard to know for sure who actually touched it.. or didn't.
> I bet it's very likely that they passed it around for all to see.

 Well, at least we know that your local mail man touched it, then the
Japanese custums... maybe, and the mailman in Tokyo touched it, and
Toma-san touched it... so that makes 3 people ^_^;;;

					Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited