(Off-topic) game machines (was: Re: [Off-topic] Anime Game)

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from SHIMIZU KENJI <s991775@yamata.icu.ac.jp>
subject (Off-topic) game machines (was: Re: [Off-topic] Anime Game)
date Tue, 5 Aug 1997 01:53:53 +0900 (JST)
On Sun, 3 Aug 1997, Tsunami@Jyurai wrote:

(Cut out bunch of lines to save space)

> Sure do. Don't get me wrong, I like both kinds of games. Trouble is I don't
> like them enough to shell out for either a PSX or Saturn. I have a friend
> who has both, and one who has the NTSC chip in his PAL PSX. Trouble is,
> neither lives close enough to go round their house. I will just have to
> make do with my PC.

 Way to go! All they need now, is a PC FX... and if they really want to
be "scarry" get a X68000 and a NEC 98 series ^_^;

					Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited