Re: [Off-topic] Anime Game

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from SHIMIZU KENJI <s991775@yamata.icu.ac.jp>
subject Re: [Off-topic] Anime Game
date Tue, 5 Aug 1997 01:50:42 +0900 (JST)
On Mon, 4 Aug 1997, Ben Williamson wrote:

> Well, many people that like anime games may like Saturn a lot.  But at least in

> the U.S. many that like anime buy PSX.  My main reason, and the main reason of a

> few friends that I know?  Squaresoft... I am willing to bet that many of the
> same people that like anime like role-playing games, and in my opinion
> Squaresoft makes the best.  That is why I really don't give a crud about N64 for

> example... no SquareSoft =).  Well, that and no fighting games...

 (Don't be too harsh on them ^_^; They're trying their best with
Cartridge games ^_^;... but it's about time they made a CD-rom game
^_^;;;... meaing, i agree with you^_^;)

> I'd be interested in some private email discussion of TokiMemo if anyone is
> bored.  I am curious about the difference in the arcade version, what the
> Katagiri bug is, and whatever else =).

 Better ask someone in Japan, who speaks English, and has free time... i
don't think these machines are over-seas, yet...

> Just to keep this a LITTLE bit on topic, have any of the various announced AMG
> games had any recent news?  Did any of them come out?  Was there an AMG PC game?

> I can not remember, and don't have much web access...

 They don't want to touch on that topic for now ^_^; (probably "delayed,
unconditionally"..... just one step away from being canceled ^_^; All
these "offical words" they come with... why don't they just say, "no, we
don't care about the game right now, since we're busy with something else"...

					Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited