Re: Darkhorse megami sama

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from SHIMIZU KENJI <s991775@yamata.icu.ac.jp>
subject Re: Darkhorse megami sama
date Tue, 5 Aug 1997 01:36:09 +0900 (JST)
On Sun, 3 Aug 1997, Les Jenkins wrote:

> D100100@aol.com wrote:

 (Cut out lines to save space)

> First I'd have to ask what you're talking about. As far as I am aware
> there have been no original stories done in America dealing with
> characters from Oh My Goddess. The only thing Dark Horse is putting out
> is random stories translated from the original manga and nothing more.

 But even still, I just saw a guy at Mandarake in Shinjuku (during my
lunch break) buying aevery single available AMG Darkhorse comic... I
think it was like 11 or 13 volumes... for 13000yen...

					Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited