How to order (part 2) (was: Re: IMPORTANT: AMG Calender)

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from SHIMIZU KENJI <s991775@yamata.icu.ac.jp>
subject How to order (part 2) (was: Re: IMPORTANT: AMG Calender)
date Tue, 5 Aug 1997 01:28:19 +0900 (JST)
On Mon, 4 Aug 1997 justlam@intergate.bc.ca wrote:

> >Do you actually mean the item number or the product number?  They are
> >different because the product nuber identifies it has a type of calander
> >and the item number is meant for the actually calender number for one....
> >so...which?

 No product number, I think. Just try your local (large) Japanese
bookstore (a REAL BOOK STORE, not the mini-one that handels only comics,
that's run by non-Japanese...) Then, if they still don't have them, THEN
ask us on the ML. (any info. put on this ML on how to get this over-seas
will help me a lot, in cutting back my time on replying to individual
question... thanks for your cooperation.)

> Which is neccesary to order the product? Also, is the CD-rom with the
> calender the same as the AMG CD-rom?

 The name should do it. just go to the counter, and say "it's comming out
in ALL bookstores in Japan, and it's 100% reservational, so ask them to
call their headquarters in Japan, and send them a copy to you.) Ask them
first. they know more about importing books than I do... I just know when
and how they are comming out.

 Also there was a question about the calender and the CD-Rom... the
Calernder, with CD-rom is a DIFFERENT PRODUCT than the CD-Rom (with the
120 pictures on...) So if you decide to get both, then reserve them both
soon... (You can reserve the CD-rom at the book-store as well. Just take
a look at the Afternoon, this month's issue.)

 Forgot onoe thing; The contents of the calender's CD-rom is, a daily
calender for you PC... (and some accessories, I think..., although, I
better doubble check with the contents before I'm sure about it... but I
think that was it... so who wanted the screen saver for AMG? It MIGHT be
in the AMG CD-roms... maybe... (I haven't paid close attention to the
contents... ^_^; If it comes out, I'll buy it... I'l worry about the
contents AFTER I buy it ^_^;)

					Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string

archive list