Re: IMPORTANT: AMG Calender (read this!)

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from SHIMIZU KENJI <s991775@yamata.icu.ac.jp>
subject Re: IMPORTANT: AMG Calender (read this!)
date Tue, 5 Aug 1997 01:16:49 +0900 (JST)
On Sun, 3 Aug 1997, Christopher Jefferson wrote:

> SHIMIZU KENJI wrote:
> >
> >  Just finished listening to the Ah! Megami-sama Special Radio show...
> > there's a bunch of things to talk about... I guess I'll start with the
> > Calender;
> >
> >  There will be a calender, with CD-rom, comming out for the 1998 year.
> > Finally!!!! It's 100% reservational, so if you don't reserve, you can't
> > buy one... (unless you're really lucky, or are willing to pay alot...)
> > THE DEAD-LINE FOR RESERVATION IS OCT.7TH, so run to the bookstore, ASAP.
> >
> >  Second, there willbe the AMG CD-rom... well, all of you know about this,
> > so I won't talk about it.
> >
> >  Third, did anyone send in a letter (postcard) to the Radio show? There
> > was one postcard introduced (By Toma-san/Urd)... she can read English
> > quite well, if you guys didn'tknow... (did Hitoshi already point that out
> > a while ago?) Anyway, this guy from Huston (sp?) Texsa (U.S.) (I think
> > the name was Eric...something...) and was iotroduced.... (sounded like a
> > adicted AMG fan as well... ^_^;;;
>

> AHHHH! Well shoot! I sent my postcard off two weeks ago and the cowboy
> from Houston beat me to the punch. Anyway, I knew that Touma would be
> the one to do the reading. Maybe I'll get a promo video.

 (He beat me too ;_;) As far as I know, your name wan't on the list of
the 10 people they announced... (They haven't anouced the rest of the
10... you might be lucky... (maybe not... -_-)

> >  4th, the CD singles' songs sounded good. (Fujishima-sensei's song was on
> > too. Banpei-kun ^_^; He was also in the radio show as well.)
> >
> >  ......I guess you can catch the rest of the "seiyu area" (non-AMG area)
> > of the show on the Seiyu ML, and other related lists. (I'm getting
> > sleepy, and have to go to work in a few hours, so I'm going to catch some
> > ZZzzz's... I'll stop here for today... (why do they have to have the
> > radio show at 3AM-4AM in the morning??? On a Sunday night???? Before a
> > Monday??? (before work and school???) -_- (well, for me, the show was
> > good enough to keep me up ^_^;
>
> What the hell are you doing staying up that late. Can't you record it?

 Yes, I can record it, but I wanted to listen to the show live ^_^;

					Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited